Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

25.12.2018 09:51
all the action for Leafs Nation. TSN DRIVE WITH DAVE NAYLOR at 4 p.m. ET with host Dave Naylor, who is joined by TSNs hockey exp Antworten

TORONTO (August 21, 2013) – Toronto Maple Leafs fans can follow the Leafs all season long on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto with live radio coverage of ?41 regular season games and seven pre-season games. Fans can set their dial to official Leafs radio broadcaster AM1050 in the Greater Toronto Area and worldwide at TSN1050.ca for live game broadcasts – including extensive pre- and post-game shows – along with comprehensive Leafs coverage throughout the year. The primary play-by-play team calling the game action on TSN Radio 1050 are veteran broadcasters Joe “The Voice of the Leafs” Bowen and longtime colour analyst Jim Ralph.? TSN Radio 1050s regular season game coverage kicks off on Tuesday, Oct. 1 with live coverage of the season-opening game – Toronto @ Montreal at 6:30 p.m. ET (see complete broadcast schedule below). TSN Radio will have special, all-day coverage for the opener with both Leafs Lunch and TSN Drive with Dave Naylor broadcasting live from the Bell Centre in Montreal. TSN Radio 1050s Jim Tatti alongside former Leaf Jeff ONeill host extensive pre- and post-game shows and intermissions for every Leafs game. Joining Tatti and ONeill are NHL ON TSN analyst Jamie McLennan and Toronto Sun columnist Steve Simmons and TSN hockey experts and Insiders including Darren Dreger who will break down the match-ups. Once again, TSN Radio 1050 will have Leafs reporter Jonas Siegel at home and on the road with the team all season long. Fans can follow Jonas reports and blogs on ?TSN1050.ca. Additional weekday Leafs programming highlights on TSN Radio 1050 include: MIKE RICHARDS IN THE MORNING at 5:30 a.m. ET with host Mike Richards and featuring the popular Leafs Breakfast with TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger at 7:45 a.m. ET. MIKE RICHARDS IN THE MORNING also airs live from 7-8 a.m. ET on TSN2. Leafs Lunch from 12 noon-2 p.m. ET weekdays with host Bryan Hayes and analyst Jamie McLennan MACKO & CAUZ at 9 a.m. ET Bob Mackowycz and Matt Cauz break down all the action for Leafs Nation. TSN DRIVE WITH DAVE NAYLOR at 4 p.m. ET with host Dave Naylor, who is joined by TSNs hockey experts and Insiders including Dave Hodge, National Posts Bruce Arthur to keep Leafs fans in the loop on all the latest news, insight, and analysis on their favourite team.? TSN DRIVE also airs at 6 p.m. ET on TSN2. Leafs fans can also listen to live streaming of TSN Radio 1050 online at TSN1050.ca or on the TSN Mobile app. TSN Radio 1050s Toronto Maple Leafs broadcast schedule for the 2013-14 NHL regular season is as follows: 2013-14 Leafs on TSN 1050 Schedule Pre-Season Sunday, Sept. 15 – Toronto @ London (vs. Flyers) at 6 p.m. ET Thursday, Sept. 19 – Toronto @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Sept. 21 – Toronto @ Buffalo at 7 p.m. ET Sunday, Sept. 22 – Buffalo @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Sept. 24 – Ottawa @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Friday, Sept. 27 – Toronto @ Detroit at 3:30 p.m. ET Saturday, Sept. 28 – Detroit @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET October Tuesday, Oct. 1 – Toronto @ Montreal at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Oct. 2 – Toronto @ Philadelphia at 7:30 p.m. ET Saturday, Oct. 12 – Edmonton @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Oct. 15 – Minnesota @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Oct. 22 – Anaheim @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Oct. 26 – Pittsburgh @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Oct. 30 – Toronto @ Calgary at 8 p.m. ET November Saturday, Nov. 2 – Toronto @ Vancouver at 7 p.m. ET Friday, Nov. 8 – New Jersey @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Nov. 16 – Buffalo @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Nov. 19 – NY Islanders @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Friday, Nov. 29 – Toronto @ Buffalo at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Nov. 30 – Toronto @ Montreal at 7 p.m. ET December Tuesday, Dec. 3 – San Jose @ Toronto at 7p.m. ET Sunday, Dec. 8 – Boston @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, Dec. 11 – Los Angeles @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Dec. 14 – Chicago @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Thursday, Dec. 19 – Arizona @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Monday, Dec. 23 – Toronto @ NY Rangers at 7 p.m. ET Friday, Dec. 27 – Buffalo @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET January Friday, Jan. 10 – Toronto @ Washington at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, Jan. 18 – Montreal @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Jan. 21 – Toronto @ Colorado at 9 p.m. ET Saturday, Jan. 25 – Toronto @ Winnipeg at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, Jan. 28 – Tampa Bay @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET February Saturday. Feb. 1 – Ottawa @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Thursday, Feb. 6 – Toronto @ Tampa Bay at 7:30 p.m. ET March Saturday, March 1 – Toronto @ Montreal at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 5 – Toronto @ NY Rangers at 9 p.m. ET Monday, March 10 – Toronto @ Anaheim at 10 p.m. ET Sunday, March 16 – Toronto @ Washington at 3 p.m. ET Wednesday, March 19 – Tampa Bay @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Sunday, March 23 – Toronto @ New Jersey at 7 p.m. ET Tuesday, March 25 – St. Louis @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Friday, March 28 – Toronto @ Philadelphia at 7 p.m. ET Saturday, March 29 – Detroit @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET April Tuesday, April 1 – Calgary @ Toronto at 7 p.m. ET Thursday, April 3 – Boston @ Toronto at 7:30 p.m. ET Tuesday, April 8 – Toronto @ Tampa Bay at 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday, April 10 – Toronto @ Florida Panthers at 7:30 p.m. ET Saturday, April 12 – Toronto @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS Twitter Visit TSN.ca/Twitter to follow TSNs hockey experts and Insiders Hashtag: #TSN Facebook TSN: www.Facebook.com/TSN NBA Jerseys From China . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Wholesale Jerseys NBA Online . LUCIE, Fla. http://www.cheapnbajerseysbywholesale.com/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Cheap NBA Jerseys Store . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Incredibly enough, with two days left in the mens tennis season, we still dont know who will wind up with the No. 1 ranking.No. 1 Andy Murray and No. 2 Novak Djokovic could meet in Sundays championship for Barclays ATP World Tour Finals -- marking the first time in tournament history that two finalists would determine the No. 1 ranking.In Saturdays semifinals at Londons O2 Arena, Murray faces No. 4 Milos Raonic, and later Djokovic meets No. 5 Kei Nishikori.After beating Stan Wawrinka 6-4, 6-2 Friday, Murray was asked if it mattered whether the pivotal match with Djokovic came sooner or later.I mean, theres a good chance that if I want to win the tournament, I would have to win against him, he told the media. That would either be in the semis or the final. I dont think that makes a whole lot of difference.Im certainly not taking anything for granted. I know it will be hard. But, yeah, I feel like my games in a good place.Heres a breakdown of the two semifinal matches:Andy Murray versus Milos Raonic, 9 a.m. ET on ESPN3Round-robin records: Murray 3-0; Raonic 2-1Career head-to-head: Murray leads 8-3 (with three walkovers)W2W4: Turns out, life atop the tennis universe hasnt been a burden after all. Murray won all three of his round-robin matches this week and five of six sets. And while he still seemed frazzled and frustrated at times (notably against Nishikori in his second match), he has largely contained his outbursts. Its that kind of cerebral composure that has historically been his biggest enemy. And when you factor in all that is on the line in London -- winning a first ATP Finals title, securing it in front of his home fans and holding on to the top ranking -- Murray deserves credit for the manner in which he swept his way to the final four -- the first time since 2008 hes reached the semifinals unbeaten.Truth be told, its never been better. Murray has won 22 consecutive matches, equaling his career best -- which came earlier this year. He was masterful against Wawrinka, but his opponent Saturday is also playing some of the finest tennis of his career. Raonic has crafted a stellar 52-15 record, and the faster courts and indoor conditions of the O2 Arena make his serve more lethal than it already is. Hes slugged a tournament high 40 aces through three matches.But more telling beyond this tangible stuff is the manner in which Raonic, who could end the season ranked a career-high No. 3, talks about playing big in the seminal moments, as he did in a must-win match against Dominic Thiem on Thursday: Theres a lot definitely to be proud of, playing under that kind of pressure, cause I really wanted to get out of the group stages and I wanted to give myself a chance in the semifinals, he said to the media after a straight-sets win that propelled him into the semifinals.Murray is keenly aware Raonic took Djokovic to a pair of tiebreakkers and is comfortable in this venue.dddddddddddd Yeah, you dont normally get loads of opportunities against the big servers, Murray said. Then it comes down to when you do get those chances, whether you take them or not. And this year when Ive played him, Ive created a few opportunities in the matches. When theyve come, Ive been pretty clinical.Ill need to be the same tomorrow if I want to win.Prediction: Murray in two.Novak Djokovic versus Kei Nishikori, 3 p.m. ET on ESPN3Round-robin records: Djokovic 3-0; Nishikori 1-2Career head-to-head: Djokovic leads 10-2W2W4: Finally, Djokovic will play someone who has a career win against him. He was 23-0 versus his round-robin group heading into the ATP World Tour Finals and swept his three matches this week. Nishikori has beaten Djokovic twice, most notably in the 2014 US Open semifinals. Nishikori has played strong tennis since the summer hard-court season began. In August, he took down Rafael Nadal to win bronze at the Rio Olympics, and then a few weeks later made the US Open semifinals. Nishikori came into the year-end championships just a couple of weeks removed from a finals appearance at the Swiss Indoors. In his opener this week, he manhandled Wawrinka and narrowly lost to Murray in a three-setter Wednesday.But this matchup will likely be determined by Djokovics state of mind. For a player who preaches harmony and relaxation, he has been on edge all week, snapping at chair umpires and smashing rackets. Nearly unbeatable through the French Open, Djokovic, who had a commanding lead in the rankings during the summer, has battled himself as much as his opponents in recent months. He squirrely existence has raised questions as to what (and why) his game has fallen. Nonetheless, after dropping the opening set to Thiem last Sunday, Djokovic sailed the rest of the way in London, including a one-hour shellacking of alternate David Goffin, who filled in for injured Gael Monfils on Thursday.Remember, not only is the championship on the line, but so is the No. 1 ranking, an honor -- even if he has not admitted it -- Djokovic believes he deserves. For the first time since his tenure atop tennis began 223 weeks ago, few have questioned whether he is the best player in the game. But the feeling now is that as he closes in on 30 years old, his game has dropped, while the landscape is slowly shifting. Still, with two full days left in the regular season, Djokovic has corralled a final boost of intensity. I can say from my perspective that I always try to really take the last drop of energy, whatever is left in my body, to perform as well as I can and finish off the season in the best possible way, he told the media after beating Goffin.Prediction: Djokovic in three cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz