Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

24.12.2018 06:54
e suggested Chopra did not completely buy into their long-term plans for the club, the policy of leaving him out in limited-over Antworten

Varun Chopra, the England Lions batsman, has agreed a deal to return to Essex. Chopra, who is currently with Warwickshire, started his career with Essex and scored a century on Championship debut for the club as an 18-year-old. But he left in pursuit of more opportunities at the end of 2009 and has enjoyed seven largely successful seasons in Birmingham.He helped Warwickshire to the County Championship title in 2012 and was captain when they won the domestic T20 competition for the first time in 2014. He was the only man at the club to score 1000 runs in each Championship season between 2011 and 2013 and won a place in the Lions side as a result.He stepped down as captain before the 2016 season largely as he felt the responsibility was compromising his pursuit of an England place - aged 29, time is running out to achieve that ambition - and was replaced by Ian Bell.His relationship with the Warwickshire team management has sourced in recent times, however, and he has been left out of the white-ball sides for most of this season. The club confirmed a few weeks ago that they would not be offering him a new contract at the end of this season. He has now signed a three-year deal with Essex.I am delighted to be rejoining Essex, a club where I have fond memories from the early stages of my career, Chopra said. I look forward to returning as a more developed player and being part of a talented, ambitious and exciting team led by Chris Silverwood.As I enter a key stage in my career, I am intent on contributing in all formats of the game and in doing that, I hope to achieve my desire to play for England. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Warwickshire, the players and the fans at Edgbaston for their support over the past seven seasons.While Warwickshire have suggested Chopra did not completely buy into their long-term plans for the club, the policy of leaving him out in limited-overs cricket has hindered their progress this season. In the one T20 match he played, Chopra made an unbeaten 97 - the highest score by a non-overseas player in Warwickshires T20 history - to help Birmingham Bears to victory, yet he was then omitted and the club failed to qualify for the quarter-finals.Chris Silverwood, Essexs head coach, said: We are delighted Varun is re-joining us and coming back to the club where he started his professional career. His Division One experience will be invaluable to our batting line-up and younger players. It is great to have an Essex man coming back to the club and he will be a great addition for us moving forward. Marvin Bagley Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Melvin Frazier Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticnba.us/jerome-robinson-jersey/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Deandre Ayton Jersey . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Keita Bates-Diop Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. ST. LOUIS -- Randal Grichuk and the St. Louis Cardinals love when Carlos Martinez pitches.Martinez allowed one run over eight innings and Grichuk, Matt Carpenter and Stephen Piscotty all homered off Mets starter Jacob deGrom, powering the Cardinals past New York 8-1 on Wednesday night.He can throw 99 with sink or 89 with even more sink, Grichuk said of Martinez. We feed off him. Its lot of fun playing behind him.The Cardinals, who won for the seventh time in nine games, posted a season high-tying 19 hits. They had eight players with two or more hits, including Martinez. Piscotty and Yadier Molina each had three hits.Its fun to watch them put up crooked numbers in any inning, even against a quality pitcher like deGrom, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. When you throw up 19 hits and get (RBI) from six different guys, thats a great overall effort. We had a bunch of hits but not a lot of runs early, but Stephen helped with that home run.Martinez (12-7) gave up four hits and got his second straight victory.I love how starting pitching set the tone, Matheny said. It was almost a continuation of his last outing. Hes understanding its about location and movement. He can throw anything at any time.Martinez allowed one run on three hits in seven innings against Houston his last time out.These last two outings I feel have been one of my best, Martinez said through a translator. Ive been really listening to Yadi and his advice has been really great and I feel really good about myself right now.Roughed up for the second straight start, deGrom (7-7) allowed five runs on 12 hits in 4 2/3 innings. He was tagged for a career-worst eight runs and 13 hits in his previous outing against San Francisco.I feel fine, deGrom said. Its hard to get results when you throw everything right down the middle. Thats what it is. Im missing down the middle and these are big league hitters and thats what they do.Carpenter was back in the leadoff spot after several games hitting third. His 16th homer was his third lleadoff homer of the season.ddddddddddddJay Bruce led off the Mets second with a double but had to leave because of a cramp in his right calf. Pinch-runner Alejandro De Aza scored on a double by Asdrubal Cabrera.Hes got a tight calf, Mets manager Terry Collins said of Bruce. His calf knotted up when he was actually jogging out to right field in the first inning. When he came in he told me right away, he said, Im gonna try to hit and see if it loosens up.When he went into second base I looked out and he didnt give me the OK, so I went out and checked and he said its really tight. I couldnt afford to have him blow it out so I took him out.Piscotty drove in the go-ahead run in the third with an infield single. Grichuk, who had doubled earlier, hit his 17th homer in the fourth. Piscotty connected for his 19th homer, a two-run drive, in the fifth.Greg Garcia and Molina later had RBI singles.ROSTER MOVEThe Mets made a roster move after the game, optioning right-hander Erik Goeddel to Triple-A Las Vegas and recalling left-hander Sean Gilmartin.NOTABLEMets reliever Robert Gsellman is the first pitcher in the modern era to earn a victory in his major league debut as a reliever since John Montefusco on Sept. 3, 1974 with the Giants.TRAINERS ROOMMets: Jon Niese (left knee) may undergo surgery after lasting just one-third of an inning on Tuesday.Cardinals: Lance Lynn, coming off reconstructive elbow surgery last November, made his third rehab start Wednesday at Double-A Springfield. Theres a chance the right-hander could help in the bullpen before the season ends.UP NEXTMets: Seth Lugo (0-2, 3.04) makes his second start in place of injury Steven Matz (left shoulder tightness), who could return late this month.Cardinals: Adam Wainwright (9-7, 4.71) allowed four home runs in 6 2/3 innings July 27 and got a no decision in his lone appearance against the Mets this season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz