Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

21.12.2018 00:40
ndations for the sevens team. He claims that only Uganda and Samoas players are being paid less than the Fijians.I think it woul Antworten

The Fiji sevens team should split from the Fijian Rugby Union to improve the management of the side, according to Ben Ryan.Ryan, who led Fiji to the gold medal at Rio 2016, believes the separation would allow firmer commercial foundations for the sevens team. He claims that only Uganda and Samoas players are being paid less than the Fijians.I think it would be an incredibly popular decision from the people of Fiji if the sevens team was moved away from the FRU, Ryan told ABC. Of course [the FRU] would have someone on the board of the new commercial franchise.But it would be run commercially, transparently and for the first time you would get proper funding coming in without any worries around governance, having to pay off debt from various other things.If the government actually pushed this, if they decided wed be better off having an independent commercial franchise, backed by World Rugby and the government and the FRU, it would be a hugely popular decision.Ryan continued: What does alarm me is we have one of the most marketable, iconic sports teams, they won back-to-back World Series titles, [they are] Olympic gold medallists.If we cant market them properly and get their value and what theyre worth so the boys and the programme can get the money and resources that they need, then I think its time for us to look at the whole system.The FRU criticised Ryan last week for some of his comments on twitter in the wake of the first two legs of the World Sevens Series, saying their former boss was finding it hard to let go of the team. Ryan responded by calling their statement childish. Cheap Adidas Superstar Online . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Adidas Superstar Wholesale China . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.superstarcheap.com/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Adidas Superstars Clearance Sale . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Adidas Superstar For Sale Cheap . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. PITTSBURGH -- Trailing by two scores in the fourth quarter and time ticking away on Sunday, New York Jets coach Todd Bowles opted to play it safe. Twice.All it did was cost the Jets a chance to keep the explosive Pittsburgh Steelers within arms reach.Not that Bowles was in the mood to second-guess himself following a 31-13 loss that dropped his team to 1-4. Given a choice, hed kick again. Both times.If it was the same situation, Id probably punt, Bowles said. When you talk hypothetically after you lose a ballgame, it doesnt help anyone. I stand by that decision.And the Jets find themselves standing at the bottom of the AFC East along with the Miami Dolphins. New York was competitive for most of the game against one of the NFLs most dynamic offenses and even led 13-7 late in the second quarter before a secondary missing star cornerback Darrelle Revis cracked .The Steelers roared back to go up 24-13 on a touchdown pass from Ben Roethlisberger to Antonio Brown with 14:55 to go. The Jets faced a fourth-and-1 at their own 29 with just over 13 minutes to go when Ryan Fitzpatrick hit Bilal Powell for an 8-yard gain. Bowles challenged the spot, only to see it upheld on replay.Needing about a foot to extend the drive and keep Roethlisberger and company off the field, New York punted.The Steelers promptly moved deep into Jets territory before a fumble by Roethlisberger was recovered by Sheldon Richardson. The Jets made it to midfield when Fitzpatrick missed Brandon Marshall on third-and-2 at the New York 46 with 7:36 to go. Again, Bowles sent on punter Lachlan Edwards. This time, the Steelers went 79 yards in 12 plays, finishing off the Jets with a 5-yard pass from Roethlisberger to Sammie Coatess.ddddddddddddThere was enough time on the clock, Bowles said. We figured we could get them pinned down there and go three-and-out. Thats what we were thinking.Instead, the Jets find themselves find themselves on a three-game losing streak heading to a Monday night trip to Arizona next week.Fitzpatrick, who turned it over 10 times in the previous two weeks, avoided critical mistakes and completed 25 of 38 passes for 255 yards and a 15-yard TD toss to Marshall. Yet he was also on the sideline watching helplessly while the Steelers went on their clinical clinching drive.The veteran refused to blame Bowles, instead pointing the finger at himself for not connecting with Marshall, an incompletion that set up Bowles cautious call.What was going through my head was, `I cant believe I missed that throw on third down, Fitzpatrick said. That whole scenario we shouldnt have been in because I shouldnt have made that poor throw the down before. I know we all have faith and confidence in coach.Maybe, but a year after going 10-6 and narrowly missing the playoffs, the Jets suddenly find themselves with little room for error.People in the media are going to call us out, are going to ask to bench us, including me, said Marshall, who caught eight passes for 114 yards and the second-quarter score. Its a good positon for us. We have one of the most-talented teams in the league. We can either fold it up or continue to stick to it and work. Plenty of teams have been in this positon and come out better on the other side.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz