Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

18.11.2018 01:30
ck five-set defeat to Kei Nishikori in a gripping US Open quarterfinal on Wednesday.The world No. 2 was a set and a break up bef Antworten

NEW YORK -- Andy Murray suffered a shock five-set defeat to Kei Nishikori in a gripping US Open quarterfinal on Wednesday.The world No. 2 was a set and a break up before the roof was closed on Arthur Ashe Stadium due to rain. He went on to be beaten 1-6, 6-4, 4-6, 6-1, 7-5 in 3 hours, 58 minutes by an inspired Nishikori.I had many up and downs, in the beginning I didnt start well, the Japanese world No. 7 told ESPN analyst Brad Gilbert in an on-court interview. It was tough but in the end it was great tennis, so very happy.The rain delay helped me a lot, to regroup the tactics. I had to change something to win the match. It definitely helped for my game today.Nishikori now faces a semifinal against either Stan Wawrinka or Juan Martin del Potro.I definitely have great memories here, he added. Two years ago, I made the final for the first time in the Grand Slams. This is a great opportunity for me, to come in the semifinal here again. This is one of my favourite Grand Slams.Im gonna watch a little bit [of Wawrinka vs. Del Potro]. I will try to recover well. I have a busy day tomorrow, so lets focus on the next one.Murray, who claimed his third major title at Wimbledon and won a second-straight Olympic gold medal in Rio, had looked on course to blow Nishikori away after taking the first set in just 35 minutes.It is the first time in his last eight events that the Briton has failed to make the final.?He had appeared to be in control of the match after winning the third set but became agitated after chair umpire Maria Cicak halted play mid-point at 1-1, 30-40 in the fourth set, after a loud noise went off inside the stadium.Thats not fair, Murray said to Cicak. On set point in the first set, there was a noise, and you said we keep playing when that happens.Nishikori won the replayed point and held serve, with Murray continuing to complain in his chair to the referee at the change of ends before going on to lose the set.The USTA released a statement after the match saying the noise happened because one of the three digital audio sound processors in Arthur Ashe Stadium malfunctioned.With the incident still appearing to bother him, Murray dropped serve at the start of the fifth set -- it was the seventh game out of eight that Nishikori had won.The Scot looked to have regained control after breaking back and levelling at 2-2 in the fifth set but he was then broken for the eighth occasion in the match, this time from 40-15. But Nishikori got tight as he served for a 5-3 lead, with Murray managing to break from 40-0 down.With the match seemingly headed for a fifth-set tiebreaker, Murrays serve deserted him and he committed just his third double fault. Nishikori pounced to break and then served out the win on his second serve point. Cheap Chicago White Sox Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Authentic MLB Jerseys Store . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysoutlet.com/?tag=cheap-kansas-city-royals-jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap New York Yankees Jerseys .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Cheap Texas Rangers Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Jaren Sina and Matt Hart each converted a pair of free throws in the final 26 seconds to allow George Washington to escape its Hall of Fame Classic home-court game with Siena, 77-75 on Tuesday night.The Saints held a 58-53 lead with eight minutes left in the game, but Sina knocked down a 3-pointer and a field goal to knot the score at 58-58 in what became a 14-0 run by the Colonials to take control.Sina finished with a team-high 16 points and Yuta Wataanabe contributed 13 points and grabbed a dozen rebounds for GW.dddddddddddd The Colonials (2-0) were 27 of 61 from the field (44.3 percent) and 5 of 19 from distance.Siena was 30 of 67 from the floor (44.8 percent) and 7 of 20 from distance, but the Saints were outrebounded, 46-29, and the Colonials got 10 more points from the free throw line. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz