Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.11.2018 08:54
in a physical finish Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Kyle Lowry slept in his own bed, left about 50 tickets for family and friends, then gave his hometown crowd a reason to cheer. Brewers Mike Moustakas Jersey . Lowry had 18 points, 13 assists and 10 rebounds for his fourth career triple-double, and DeMar DeRozan scored 34 points to help the Toronto Raptors beat the Philadelphia 76ers 104-95 on Friday night. "As long as its with a win, Im happy to have it," Lowry said. "Ill take the thanks from the team and congratulations from all my teammates. But as long as it came with a win, thats all that really matters." Lowry grabbed his 10th rebound late in the fourth quarter, continuing a string of strong games hes had for the Atlantic Division leaders. Hes a Philadelphia native and played two seasons at Villanova. He didnt get a chance to stop by his old school -- though current and former Wildcats had to be watching. Lowry was nearly flawless in his latest homecoming, and didnt commit his first turnover until there were about 2 minutes left in the game. He shot 7 of 11 and hit a trio of 3-pointers in 35 minutes to help keep the Raptors in control of the worst division in the NBA. "Its always special to play here," Lowry said. He had help putting the game away. DeRozan scored 16 points in the fourth, including seven straight early in the period as the Raptors opened a double-digit lead. In a game in which neither team could build much of a lead, DeRozan finally helped the Raptors take control in the final quarter. He had a dunk, hit a 3-pointer and nailed a mid-range jumper to give Toronto some breathing room. Patrick Pattersons jumper made it 96-83. The Sixers made a short run to close to 98-91 but didnt have enough left for one more rally. "When we got a chance to put a stronghold on it, we closed it out," Lowry said. The Raptors snapped a four-game losing streak on the road. DeRozan scored a career-high 40 points in Torontos 93-85 win over Dallas on Wednesday night. He connected on 15 of 22 field goal attempts and went 9 for 14 at the free throw line, becoming the seventh player in Raptors history to score 40 points or more. Against the Sixers, DeRozan made 10 of 22 shots and 13 of 16 free throws. The Raptors moved to .500 on the road (11-11) and are 22-20 overall. But the other four teams in the division all have losing records, including Philadelphia, so theyve been good enough to sit atop the standings. The Raptors are 16-8 since they traded Rudy Gay. "They make the trade, and it ends up a little bit addition by subtraction in many ways," Sixers coach Brett Brown said. "They get a little bit more of an identity and a defensive purpose. And I thought they were really good. I always felt like they were a pretty good defensive team." Spencer Hawes had 14 points and 12 rebounds for the 76ers. Michael Carter-Williams scored 20. The Raptors opened the game on a 15-2 run, the Sixers countered with a 20-5 spurt, and from there it was pretty much even. "I liked the start. We had an excellent focus and sustained it as long as we could," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. The Sixers could never get their perimeter game going, scoring 50 of their 78 points through three quarters in the paint. Philadelphia missed 14 of 20 3s overall. Thaddeus Young scored 16 points. "We got good shots, but just went cold," Young said. "Theyre just a good team. In the past, it was a point where, the Toronto Raptors walk in and its going to be an easy win. But they have a lot of key guys on that team that can do a lot of different things." NOTES: Sixers G Tony Wroten (right ankle) sat out. ... The Sixers signed C Dewayne Dedmon to a second 10-day contract. ... There were 12 lead changes and 15 ties. ... The Sixers have scored fewer than 100 points in eight of the last 10 games after scoring 100-plus in seven straight. ... The Sixers committed a season-low 10 turnovers. Brewers Gio Gonzalez Jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Brewers Corey Knebel Jersey . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. http://www.cheapbrewersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=brewers-jimmy-nelson-jersey . Cleveland has won the first two of this set and has won six straight games since losing back-to-back tilts to open the year. Seattle, on the other hand, has now lost six in a row following consecutive wins to kick off its campaign. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Markel Browns streak of eight straight games scoring in double figures for Oklahoma State was in jeopardy -- until he hit his final shot. Brown made a 3-pointer with 12 seconds to lift the 11th-ranked Cowboys to a 73-72 win over West Virginia on Saturday. Oklahoma State (14-2, 2-1 Big 12) trailed for most of the game, but got solid efforts from its top two scorers in the final minutes. "Proud of our team for just hanging in there," Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford said. "There was moments where it could have got away from us, but we just kept hanging in there and then we made a few big plays. And obviously Markel hit a really big shot." The game featured four of the top six scorers in the Big 12. Marcus Smart and Brown again came out on top over the Mountaineers duo of Eron Harris and Juwan Staten after a Cowboys season sweep a year ago. Despite some foul trouble, Smart had 22 points and 13 rebounds to give him two straight double-doubles. He had none before a win over Texas on Wednesday. Brown finished with 12 points. Staten finished with 20 points, but missed a pair of layups in the final 30 seconds. Harris, the leagues second-best scorer, was held to 11 points, more than seven below his average. Harris made just 3 of 11 shots. "He didnt play very well," West Virginia coach Bob Huggins said. "Im telling him every day, you have to work." West Virginias Terry Henderson scored a season-high 21 points, including a 3-pointer that put the Mountaineers ahead 72-70 with 1:14 remaining. Freshman Nathan Adrian, whos been mired in a shooting slump, sent the home crowd into a frenzy with a block of LeBryan Nashs shot attempt with 1:04 to go and West Virginia got the ball back on the tie-up. But Staten missed a layup with 27 seconds left, Brown got the rebound and Oklahoma State called timeout. Once play resumed, Smart found Brown at the top left side of the circle. "We were actually trying to feel out a shot, but when Marcus came off, everybody crashed on him, and like once before in the game he kicked it to me," Brown said. "I was open, I got a defender off hiis feet and I made the shot. Cheap Brewers Jerseys Gear. " Ford recalled that Brown had failed to take a wide-open 3-pointer on another possession about 30 seconds earlier. "Right when he did, I told him dont pass up another shot," Ford said. "And it just so happened he got another look." Staten missed another layup in traffic in the closing seconds. But Huggins was quick to come to his defence. "Juwans trying to win games," Huggins said. "I wish everyone else would follow suit sometimes. He has worked his tail off, he studies (and) he doesnt take practices off. I wish everyone else would do the same thing. He set a great example." Nash finished with 18 points. Devin Williams had 12 points and 13 rebounds for West Virginia, (10-6, 2-1), which saw its three-game winning streak snapped. Oklahoma State gave up a season high for points in the first half for the third straight game, but took advantage of a pair of West Virginia turnovers and went on an 8-2 run to open the second half for its first lead 47-43 with 16:22 left. Smart went to the bench with his third foul with 12:04 left, and the Cowboys did just fine without him. Oklahoma State went on a 7-0 run, with Brown stealing a pass from Brandon Watkins and dunking the ball uncontested for a 57-52 lead with 10:24 left. Smart returned from the sideline after three minutes and kept the Cowboys momentum going with a pair of free throws and a 3-pointer. West Virginia attempted just two free throws during its first-half run, but started getting free throws midway through the second half. The Mountaineers needed them because they made just one field goal over a 10-minute stretch after halftime. Henderson broke the drought with a 3-pointer and Staten made a layup 32 seconds later to tie the score at 67-67 with 4:21 left. Each team made two field goals the rest of the game in a physical finish. West Virginia set the tempo from the onset, leading by as many as eight in the first half before Oklahoma State got its act together with a 15-4 run to tie it. Williams turnaround jumper with 2 seconds left put West Virginia ahead 41-39 at halftime. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz