Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

17.11.2018 01:11
r in the NL West if they cant figure out a way to beat the San Diego Padres.Derek Norris drove in three runs with a home run and Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Fernando Alonso says he will make contact with Sebastian Vettel if the Ferrari driver repeats the move he pulled on him at the Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday.Vettel passed Alonso for seventh place on lap 42 at Interlagos, forcing the McLaren driver wide at the exit of Juncao and on to the run-off area. Alonso immediately complained over team radio, but race director Charlie Whiting saw no need to launch a stewards investigation into the move.Talking about the incident after the race, Alonso issued a warning to Vettel telling him not to attempt a similar move in the future.I dont think there will be any action against Vettel today, as they [the stewards] havent said anything yet, Alonso said. There was a tarmac run-off and I just used it, but if there was a wall for sure I would either have to hit the wall or hit him, which is what Ill do next time. Ill hit him and hell lose more points than me.Arguably, Alonso could have backed off, but he maintained Vettel was in the wrong.In the rain we dont have the same visibility as in the dry, the mirrors were wet too, so I couldnt see anything behind me. In the end nothing happened, I went down the tarmac run-off but there will come a day in which someone will have to hit him so that he understands the track is for all of us.Alonso finished the race tenth after a spin at the final restart behind the safety car and believes his car was capable of a lot more.There were quite a few mistakes today, many spins, I had my own that cost me a lot of places, but visibility was low. Starting 10th in a chaotic race should have given us the possibility to do better than 10th at the end.It was a very stressful race for everybody, the only thing you had to do was to keep the car on the road, so it was difficult, but we got a point and now theres just one race to go. Cheap Jordan 11 2019 . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Air Jordan 11 For Sale . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.cheapairjordan11.com/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Cheap . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Cheap Jordan 11 Low . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. PHOENIX -- The home losses keep piling up for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and they will soon find themselves alone in the cellar in the NL West if they cant figure out a way to beat the San Diego Padres.Derek Norris drove in three runs with a home run and a double before leaving with an injury and the Padres beat the Diamondbacks 8-4 on Monday night.The Diamondbacks led twice but couldnt hold it.We are just not playing winning baseball right now, Arizona manager Chip Hale said. That is what it boils down to.With Zack Greinke hurt, Archie Bradley (3-4) started and had another uneven performance. He struck out seven, walked three and gave up two home runs.Frustrating again, Bradley said. I have good innings then really bad innings. I need to put a complete game together.With Arizonas loss, the Diamondbacks and Padres are in a virtual tie for last in the NL West.The Padres Yangervis Solarte added a two-run homer and Luis Perdomo (3-3) pitched six solid innings to get the victory. The 23-year-old right-hander, in his sixth start, allowed three runs on nine hits, striking out five with no walks. He pitched to one batter in the seventh.Norris, the teams catcher, left in the eighth inning when he was struck in the arm by a bat on the follow-through by hitter Brandon Drury.I think hes going to be fine, Green said. Hes going to get an x-ray to check just to make sure that everythings good. It caught him on that nerve, the funnybone. He just couldnt get feeling back.Norris two-run homer off in the sixth put the Padres up for good. Bradley, starting in place of injured Zack Greinke, went six innings, giving up five runs on six hits as Arizona fell to 14-31 at home, second-worst in the National League.Solarte homered for the third time at Chase Field this season.The balls go out here, he said. Its not necessarily my focus. Im just trying to make good contact. I know I can hit balls out, but thats not what Im trying to do. Im trying to square balls up and thankfully the balls havve been going out.ddddddddddddJake Lamb had an RBI triple and Paul Goldschmidt a run-scoring double for the Diamondbacks, who fell into a virtual tie with the Padres for last place in the NL West.Norris, 1 for 13 in San Diegos just-completed homestand, got the green light on a 3-0 pitch and sent it into the left field seats, a two-run homer with two outs in the sixth that gave the Padres their first lead, 5-3. Norris and Ryan Schimpf, batting .132 entering the game, added RBI doubles off reliever Daniel Hudson in San Diegos three-run eighth.Arizona went ahead 3-2 when Lamb poked the ball down the right field line for an RBI triple.The lead didnt last long. Bradley walked Wil Myers to start the sixth, Matt Kemp doubled to deep left-center and it was 3-3 to set up Norris home run.Arizona took a 2-0 lead in the first. One run scored on Goldschmidts double, the other on a throwing error by the third baseman Solarte.He made up for it in the fourth, following Kemps single with a home run into the right field seats to tie it at 2-2.EXPERIMENT OVERThe Peter OBrien experiment is over, at least for now. The team optioned him back to Triple-A Reno on Monday. The big outfielder was tearing up the Pacific Coast League -- batting .356 with 17 homers and 52 RBI. But major league pitching often baffled him, especially the off-speed stuff.OBrien appeared in 21 games with the Diamondbacks, batting .123 with four homers but 25 strikeouts in 60 plate appearances. OBrien struck out with the tying run on third to end Sundays 5-4, 11-inning loss to San Francisco.Shortstop Nick Ahmed was activated from the paternity list and took OBriens roster spot.UP NEXTPadres: Lefty Christian Friedrich (4-3, 3.96 ERA) makes his 10th start of the season.Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (1-0, 4.35) will be called up from Triple-A Reno again to make his second start of the season Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz