Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

17.11.2018 01:11
t across and get a good spot but probably didnt have the horse underneath me.Zac Purton(Articus) 13th : He worked himself up in Antworten

What the jockeys said after the Group One $3 million Caulfield Cup:Nick Hall (Jameka) 1st : Ive got to really thank Ciaron Maher and the stable. Hes done an exceptional job ... hes such a great trainer of campaign horses. The way hes prepped this run by run, and hes won it.Kerrin McEvoy (Scottish) 2nd : He sort of jumped up in the air which had me on the backfoot, then he raced really keenly through the first couple of furlongs. I got into a nice rhythm outside the front two then slipped forward. Hes done a remarkable job to hold on and run as well as he did.Damien Oliver (Exospheric) 3rd : I was able to get into a nice moving position coming to the turn, I was only a couple of lengths off Jameka and thought I was a real chance. But when she kicked with the pull in the weights, she just kicked too strong but I thought it was an excellent run.Michael Walker (Almoonqith) 4th : Probably should have run second. Got held up at a crucial point of the race but other than the winner, its probably a Melbourne Cup trial.Craig Williams (Real Love) 5th : She jumped really well today and I was stuck wide so I had to go forward. I got cover from the wind when I needed to but being that bit closer, it probably cost her acceleration when they got around the turn, but she ran on really nice.Dwayne Dunn (Our Ivanhowe) 6th : He ran well. I didnt begin that well and we got pushed back along the rail but he went like a two-miler, and if we get a wet track, were back in business.Colm ODonoghue (Sir Isaac Newton) 7th : He ran a good race. Hes used to a strong tempo. He just needs to learn to relax and control that speed but hes run a good race considering he pulled so hard.Patrick Moloney (Vengeur Masque) 8th : It was a terrific run. I had to sort of snag him from the gate but got across and he travelled really well for me in the run but I just got held up at a crucial stage on the back of our Ivanhowe. If he gets out earlier, he probably runs top five ... hes a nice stayer of the future.Ben Thompson (De Little Engine) 9th : He was brilliant. He really ran up to his Turnbull (Stakes) start. Once he got clear air, I had a really good run from the 400 and his last furlong was super. Hes on track for a race like the Lexus (Stakes) and hes ticking along beautifully.Blake Spriggs (Sir John Hawkwood) 10th : Im extremely proud of him, he did a good job. I was following the right horses. I got a bit of a squeeze on the first turn which just got him over-racing a little bit but I was very proud.Hugh Bowman (Preferment) 11th : Had to do a bit too much work in the run.Brenton Avdulla (Tally) 12th : Probably just over-did it early. I was able to get across and get a good spot but probably didnt have the horse underneath me.Zac Purton(Articus) 13th : He worked himself up in front of the big crowd pre-race and he was just a bit keen.Ben Allen (Pemberley) 14th : We were a bit further back than we wanted to be, we wanted to be midfield but he just jumped away too slow.Tommy Berry (Sacred Master) 15th : Copped a lot of trouble past the winning post the first time, it got him pulling a little bit and they went too slow for us.Katelyn Mallyon (Go Dreaming) 16th :He went really well. The race didnt really suit him. Cheap Air Max China . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. http://www.wholesaleairmax.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Discount Air Max Shoes . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Air Max Shoes Sale Online . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. LAS VEGAS -- The U.S. Open was very exciting here at the ESPN Chalk desk, as I had Dustin Johnson as my top value pick at 12-1 and he came through for his first major title.Now, we certainly know that accolades are short-lived and this is a what have you done for me lately? business. But I was equally excited on June 20, the day after the U.S. Open, when the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook opened Johnson at 12-1 for this weeks British Open (er, The Open). I fully intended to bet Johnson to repeat.What I didnt expect was Johnson to rally and beat Jason Day in the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational on June 30-July 3 (he was the 8-1 second choice to Day and, no, I didnt bet him). That caused the Westgate to drop Johnsons Open odds to 8-1, and though he has drifted up to 9-1, I wrote in the U.S. Open preview that in a field of around 180 golfers, Im not willing to take less than double-ddigit odds on any golfer.dddddddddddd So were going to look elsewhere this week.The 145th Open returns to Royal Troon for the ninth time and the first time since 2004 when Todd Hamilton beat Ernie Els in a playoff. British bookmakers had Hamilton as high as 750-1. He was such an outsider that Vegas books at the time didnt have him on the board but instead part of the field bet at around 4-1. That shows how wide open the Open can be, and nowadays there are more books that offer most of the field as individual betting interests.In fact, Rob Nelson of ESPN Stats & Info points out that a favorite hasnt won The Open since Tiger Woods in 2006 and these are odds for the past seven years (note: Adam Scott was the 10-1 fave when Rory McIlroy won in 2014): Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz