Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

14.11.2018 05:47
f his team-mates late surge to third had left him even slightly frustrated, Verstappen replied: Absolutely not, I was very pleas Antworten

Max Verstappen admitted he surprised himself with his stirring qualifying debut for Red Bull in Spain - suggesting he hasnt even yet found the limit of his new car. Verstappens early steps in F1 since the beginning of 2015 have been surrounded by plenty of fanfare and the 18-year-old threatened to top all that had gone before as he led new team-mate Daniel Ricciardo until the final part of qualifying, with Red Bull unexpectedly proving Mercedes closest challengers at Barcelona.Although three-time race winner Ricciardo won the battle for third in Q3 with a stunning late lap of his own, Verstappen still stayed ahead of the Ferraris for a career-best fourth on the grid. Having never driven the RB12 before Friday practice following his sudden promotion from Toro Rosso last week, the Dutchman said: To be honest, I didnt know what to expect. But it was very positive - thats for sure.I never thought about that because for me qualifying was just about enjoying it and getting the feeling with the car. It worked fine. Max Verstappen enjoyed his first qualifying in a Red Bull car, but was not getting carried away after securing a fourth place at Barcelona Asked what he had expected, Verstappen replied: I expected completely nothing. I was just thinking about myself jumping in the car and from there onwards see what happens.Ricciardo eventually out-qualified him by 0.4 seconds, but Verstappen says his pace so far in the car is clearly not the limit as I still dont know where the limit is.Qualy report: Lewis on pole, as Bulls stun FerrariYou should see it as the first winter test day because its a completely different car, he added. You always make a lot of progress [from there].Asked if his team-mates late surge to third had left him even slightly frustrated, Verstappen replied: Absolutely not, I was very pleased with my first qualifying. I was enjoying it a lot and I think we both pushed each other, which is very good for the team.With Red Bulls 2016 renaissance kicking up a gear on Saturday, the teams second-row lockout makes them favourites to at least claim the final podium finish behind Mercedes in Sundays race. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner was amazed to have both drivers finish ahead of Ferrari in Spanish qualifying At 18 years old, Verstappen - whose best F1 result is fourth place so far - would replace Red Bull predecessor Sebastian Vettel as the sports youngest-ever podium finisher were he to end up in the top three on Sunday. The German was 21 when he set the record in 2008.However, despite potentially being on the brink of history, Verstappen is keeping his feet on the ground.I never start dreaming, he said. I just focus. [The race] is all about a clean start, a clean first lap and from there hopefully we have a good pace.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Spanish Qualy: Lewis back on pole VOTE: Which driver line-up is best? Luka Doncic Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Mohamed Bamba Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticnba.us/ . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Keita Bates-Diop Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Melvin Frazier Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Stars forward Mattias Janmark will possibly miss all of the season because of a joint disorder in a knee.Stars general manager Jim Nill said Friday that Janmark has Osteochondritis dissecans, a joint disorder where bone underneath the cartilage dies because of reduced bloood flow.ddddddddddddThe 23-year-old Janmark, from Sweden, is expected to be sidelined 5-6 months. He had 15 goals and 14 assists in 73 games as a rookie last season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz