Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

11.11.2018 05:57
p, the guy keeping the other players motivated in games and practices.Hes just one of those guys you can go to, talk to, if you Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- It was one of the first questions fired at her after her second medal of these Games on Monday, and if Laurie Hernandez did not know before then how life was about to change, this was a pretty good indication.People love you back home and they want to see you on Dancing with the Stars. What do you think about that? came the breathless inquiry.That would be really cool, Hernandez said with a giggle. Yeah, I guess.She will learn, no doubt, how to say no -- or at the very least, Youll have to talk to my agent. A year ago, the 16-year-old from Old Bridge, New Jersey, who confirmed last week she was foregoing her University of Florida scholarship and turning professional, was competing in juniors. TV and tweets from singers Taylor Swift and Tori Kelly (her favorite so far) were seemingly a long way off.A year ago I won P&G [Gymnastics Championships] for juniors and that was an exciting moment, she said with her now-trademark smile, but it doesnt compare to today.That smile -- and especially the wink she flashed at the start of her floor routine during team finals, something she has done every time before this routine -- set the Twitter world ablaze with the instant GIF. It also began the projections of how big this gold-medal-winning U.S. womens gymnastics team, considered the best the U.S. has ever produced, can be.When someone asked all-around gold medalist and the teams marquee star Simone Biles about a planned trip to visit the famous Rio landmark, Christ the Redeemer, she wasnt sure.All of us girls want to go, she said, but I dont know how crazy it will get if all five of us go at the same time.Hernandez would, presumably, be the third-most-marketable gymnast behind Biles and Aly Raisman, but her Latino roots -- her grandparents are from Puerto Rico -- opens other potential avenues.Hernandez is the first U.S.-born Hispanic athlete to make the U.S. Olympic womens gymnastics team since Tracee Talavera at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics.Its very nice that theyre watching, Hernandez said of the Latino audience, and I cant thank everyone enough for the support.Hernandezs coach Maggie Haney said her pupil is up to the onslaught of attention she is sure to get, at least in the immediate aftermath of Rio.She is, Haney said. I think Im a little more nervous about it than she is just because its going to be different for her. Shes excited, shes definitely a people person, and I think shes going to be great in this new life, but as kind of a protective parent, Im definitely a little bit nervous for her. I just want to make sure shes safe and nobody does wrong by her.Her parents, Tony and Wanda Hernandez, have some of the same concerns with attention on their daughter mounting.There are certain things we dont want her involved in depending on what that may be, Tony said.[But] people have been very kind, Wanda said. I dont want to say weve been inundated. Its been heartfelt wishes and Hey, were here just in case. Were appreciative of everyone who comes through the doors.For now, Laurie said a little break from practice is ahead but not much.Nothing crazy, she said. I hear like Aly [Raisman] and Gabby [Douglas] take a year or two, but I wouldnt take one that long at all. Maybe just a little one to rest my body and then Im ready to get back at it.As for Tokyo 2020, it is certainly in the plans. But thats a long way off, and even those who have seen Hernandezs potential for years, like U.S. national team coordinator Marta Karolyi, was impressed by what the teenager pulled off.Being a contender is one thing, Karolyi said. Winning a medal is another, and she proved my feeling she is definitely world-class, especially on the beam.Hernandez is still in the moment, and the moment is good enough to wallow in for at least a little while.When youre a little kid and youre like thinking about the Olympics and you just have this big expectation, it just lived up exactly to that, she said. To be here is exciting and to win medals is incredible. Disocunt Basketball Jerseys . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap NBA Hoodies . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Nike NBA Jerseys China . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabamas passing game is no longer primarily the Calvin Ridley show.ArDarius Stewart has muscled his way into a co-starring role for the top-ranked Crimson Tide with a dogged running style after the catch and a knack for the deep ball.Both delivered big plays and catches last season but it was Ridley who emerged as one of college footballs bigger receiving stars even as a freshman. Its been a role held by eventual top-10 draft picks Julio Jones and Amari Cooper during Nick Sabans decade in Tuscaloosa, but none have had a fellow receiver quite like Stewart.I think what make ArDarius so good is that he not only catches the ball -- he has to catch it and make great plays -- but he blocks every down, Tide tight end O.J. Howard said. He plays hard every play. Hes one of the best blocking receivers you can see in the nation. Every time the ball is in somebody elses hands, he wants to see them score just as bad as he wants to score. I think that makes him really good.Both have been really good this season heading into Saturdays game at No. 19 Mississippi.The 6-foot-1, 204-pound Stewart leads the SEC in receiving yards with nine catches for 203 yards and three touchdowns. Hes averaging 22.6 yards per reception.Ridley has recovered from a slow start after topping even the freshman production of Jones and Cooper, and thus every other Tide receiver fresh from high school. He has 11 catches for 138 yards, but he calls Stewart the leader of Alabamas receiving group, the guy keeping the other players motivated in games and practices.Hes just one of those guys you can go to, talk to, if you dont know what youre doing and stuff like that, Ridley said. It just pumps everybody up.He tells Stewart that the junior is a running back who can catch. Stewart, who played on both sides of the balll in high school, said he plays with the mentality that he wants the defender to feel a hit more than he does.ddddddddddddThats how I was raised, Stewart said. You have to hit them before they hit you. If Im going to be hurting, when Im hurting I want them to be hurting more than me.The presence of the dual receiving threats has been a big help for young quarterbacks Jalen Hurts and Blake Barnett, each of whom have found one or both downfield.Stewart has catches of 71 and 39 yards from Hurts plus a 52-yarder from Barnett. Ridley has gains of 51 and 28 yards, both on Hurts passes. The result has been a passing attack that produced 351 yards against Western Kentucky and more big plays against USC.Stewarts production last season often got overlooked because Ridley was setting school freshman marks with 89 catches for 1,045 yards. It was the second most catches in FBS history by a true freshman behind Texas Techs Michael Crabtree, who caught 134 passes in 2007.Then there was Stewart. His 63 catches for 700 yards were easily the most by Alabamas No. 2 receiver during coach Nick Sabans nine seasons. No other No. 2 target has had more than 40 catches or 568 yards.Those totals include a 38-yard catch on third-and-long to help set up a game-tying field goal in the fourth quarter of the national championship game against Clemson in January.But hes already topped his previous career high for yards in each of the Tides first two games.Ridley, meanwhile, rebounded from a two-catch, 9-yard game against USC to catch nine balls for 129 yards against Western Kentucky.Now, theyll take the Ridley & Stewart show on the road.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' ' he hit the library.New student in 2016 ?? @yaleA photo posted by Genie Bouchard (@geniebouchard) onAug 20, 2016 at 4:08pm PDTI

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz