Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

10.11.2018 03:17
in and what we do on the practice fields and then obviously the opportunity to play in preseason games will give us a real good Antworten

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- With injuries impacting their lineup early, freshmen have had to play big minutes in Penn States new fast-paced offense.They havent disappointed and on Tuesday, the Nittany Lions promising freshman class got help from a handful of veterans to pull away from Grand Canyon 85-76.Rookie Lamar Stevens scored 19 points and top returning scorers Payton Banks (15) and Shep Garner (14) chipped in to lead the Nittany Lions in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament.I think weve made a lot of good strides over the last three games, Banks said. I think were jelling well. I feel like the rotation, were starting to get used to it, starting to get used to where guys are going to be.They were all over the paint in scoring 40 points and netting 20 second-chance points against the Antelopes. Along with Stevens, freshman Tony Carr also had his third-straight double-digit game with 10 points.This is the type of scoring potential Penn State coach Pat Chambers envisioned when he pledged to meld young and old and chase 80-plus points per game in the preseason. To get there, the Nittany Lions (2-1) needed to overcome a 0-for-9 shooting slump in the first five minutes of the second half that saw them squander a 48-41 halftime lead.I found out a lot about my team, Chambers said. They dug deep, they got back to the middle of the ring, they punched back and we took the lead.Joshua Braun made 5 of 10 3-pointers and led Grand Canyon (0-2) with 25 points. Oscar Frayer, Darion Clark, Keonta Vernon and Shaq Carr also finished in double figures for the Antelopes with 13, 12, 11 and 10 points, respectively.Braun hit 2 of 3 free throws with 15:29 left to give Grand Canyon a 50-48 lead -- its last of the game.The Nittany Lions put together an impressive 13-7 run immediately thereafter in which Banks and Stevens combined for all 13 points. Stevens tipped in a rebound with 6:06 left to put Penn State up 75-63 for its biggest lead.We knew it was going to be tough game, Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle said. Were shorthanded, DeWayne Russell is our starting point guard, he wasnt able to play the first two games, well get him back.BUSY SCHEDULEPenn State played its third game in five days and its schedule remains hectic for the near future. The Nittany Lions will cap the tournament with back-to-back games this weekend and will play five times in the final 11 days of the month.MORE FROM MOOREJulian Moore led Penn State with nine rebounds and had the type of game Chambers hoped he would have earlier. But foul trouble in the first two games limited Moores minutes. He played 20 against the Antelopes.HURT LIONSGuard Josh Reaves missed his third game with a lower leg injury and hes not expected to play this weekend. Forward Davis Zemgulis missed his first game with a concussion and Isaiah Washington also sat out for Penn State with an unspecified ailment.THE BIG PICTUREGrand Canyon: The Antelopes are 0 for 6 against Power 5 teams and have been outscored 550-365 since they joined the Division I ranks.Penn State: The Nittany Lions have never began a season with three freshmen starters in three straight games as they have with Stevens, Watkins and Tony Carr this year. Carr and Stevens were in double figures for the third time and Watkins finished with nine points and six rebounds.UP NEXTGrand Canyon travels to Uncasville, Connecticut to continue the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament against Albany on Saturday.Penn State will also visit Uncasville on Saturday where it will face No. 1 Duke. College Jerseys Cheap . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. NCAA Basketball Jerseys China . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.cheapncaajerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. Stitched NCAA Jerseys . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The competition to earn the title of San Francisco 49ers starting quarterback is officially underway.The Niners had their first training camp practice on Sunday morning and, as expected, coach Chip Kelly divvied up the first-team work evenly between Blaine Gabbert and Colin Kaepernick.It was just the first step in what figures to be a lengthy battle between Gabbert and Kaepernick.Speaking before Sundays practice, Kelly didnt want to put a timetable on making a decision between his two signal-callers.I think sometimes if you put a preconceived date on it, its not fair, Kelly said. Ive been in them before. Obviously, youd like to get it done sooner rather than later. But you dont want to get it done sooner and then make the wrong decision. So, I think how we train and what we do on the practice fields and then obviously the opportunity to play in preseason games will give us a real good indication, we hope, as we head into the regular season.Sundays practice offered no early statements on which quarterback is more up to the task. Gabbert entered with more experience in the offense after working with the unit in the offseason program, but Kaepernick is now healthy. Kelly got his first chance to actually see Kaepernick perform live -- and not on game tape.I havent seen him, Kelly said. Ive seen him on film. Weve played against him, and he was outstanding when we played against him. But, I havent had a chance to see him full go. So, just to get a chance to see what 100 percent Kap is going to be like.Kaepernick was back participating in practice after recovering from shoulder, thumb and knee injuries. Those ailments cost him the final seven games of last season and rendered him a spectator for the bulk of the 49ers offseason program. Making matters worse, Kaepernicks inability to stay on a full weight-training program while he was rehabilitating left him shedding pounds that he normally carries to stand up to the rigors of the NFL. Kaepernick returned for this camp closer to his usual playing weight of 230 pounds.Definitely putting a lot of weight back on, Kaepernick said. I dont look like my high school seelf anymore.dddddddddddd I feel like I look more like an adult now.Kaepernick took mental reps and did some walk-through work with the offense in the spring, but on Sunday, he had a chance to drive the offense for the first time from behind center. Although Kellys offense is new, it didnt feel too uncomfortable for Kaepernick.A lot of the stuff we do is similar to what I did in college, so I have a little bit of that to fall back on, as well as the reps I did take in the spring helped, Kaepernick said. Whether its mental reps or walking through it, they all count and they all help.Gabbert, meanwhile, said he felt as if he was just picking up right where he left off at the end of organized team activities in June.Thats the way the competition goes, and youve just got to make the most of your opportunity, Gabbert said. This isnt my first quarterback competition Ive ever been in and definitely wont be the last. So, when youre out there, youve just to make the most out of your opportunities and go out there and have fun.Kellys practice plan for Sunday had 24 built-in reps for the first-team offense; Kaepernick and Gabbert split those reps evenly. They also divvied up the same 24 reps with the second unit.For whatever its worth, Gabbert took the first round of first-team reps. As for making a decision on which quarterback will win the job, Kelly said there isnt a magic bullet that will lead to a choice. Instead, hell be focused on finding the player who is accurate, makes good decisions with the ball and shows some leadership qualities.I think, first and foremost, is who can move the team the best, Kelly said. Thats what youre always looking for. Which quarterback can handle what theyre doing and get the team in the end zone? Obviously, you have to protect the ball in doing that. So, were excited to see it.The great part about it is I think were confident in both those guys. Its good to have two. In my three years before, weve had to play two quarterbacks every year. So, its a good situation to be in. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz