Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
LAM Offline

10.11.2018 03:15
ng after a fastball struck him near the left ear?before being replaced by Rajai Davis in the 5-1 loss to the Os.Yes, it scared m Antworten

Cleveland Indians third baseman Juan Uribe left Friday nights game against the Baltimore Orioles after being hit in the helmet by pitcher Odrisamer Despaigne.Uribe stood bent over near the plate for several minutes in the seventh inning after a fastball struck him near the left ear?before being replaced by Rajai Davis in the 5-1 loss to the Os.Yes, it scared me. The ball hit me in my head. But Im OK. Ill be ready for tomorrow, said Uribe after the game. I wanted to stay in the game. I told the manager I was OK.The team announced that Uribe had a head contusion and he is day-to-day.It sounded bad, said Indians manager Terry Francona. For a second I wasnt quite sure that he knew exactly where he was. Well keep an eye on him tonight, but the trainers think he should be all right.Uribe is batting .216 with seven home runs and 25 RBIs this season. Adidas NHL Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Adias NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. http://www.cheapjerseysnhladidas.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Authentic Adidas NHL Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Online . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Sam Cassell Jr. scored 20 points, including six 3-pointers, and Jon Severe hit the winning bucket just ahead of the buzzer to lift Iona to a 75-73 victory over Nevada and take the Great Alaska Shootout title Saturday night.Iona (2-3) called a timeout with 6 seconds left after Nevadas Marcus Marshall drained a 3-pointer to tie the game at 73, marking the fourth tied score of the second half. The Wolfpack then got the ball to Severe, who took it to the rim for a layup that dropped in with just half a second left -- not enough time for Nevada to do anything else.dddddddddddd.Severe finished with eight points, Jordan Washington added 15 with eight rebounds and E.J. Crawford had 12 points for the Gaels, who hit 13 of 27 from long range.Nevada (5-2) got 21 points from Marshall, D.J. Fenner added 18 and Elijah Foster 13 with 10 rebounds. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz