Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.11.2018 09:19
OXFORD, Miss. [url=http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=earl-watford-jersey-sale ]Earl Watford Jersey[/url] . -- In the fin Antworten

OXFORD, Miss. Earl Watford Jersey . -- In the final few minutes of No. 3 Mississippis 34-3 victory over Tennessee, the Volunteers decided to go for it on fourth-and-1, giving the ball to Derrell Scott for a run right up the middle. He couldnt even get back to the line of scrimmage. Issac Gross met Scott in the backfield, wrapping him up and slamming him to the turf as those that remained at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium roared in approval. It was an exclamation point to a nearly flawless night for the Ole Miss defence, which is already statistically the best in the Southeastern Conference and improving. Bo Wallace completed 13 of 28 passes for 199 yards and two touchdowns, connecting with Vince Sanders and Evan Engram on the scores. Sanders had 108 yards receiving. That was more than enough for the Ole Miss defence. Theyre phenomenal, Wallace said. Theyre fun to watch. Before the season I knew they were good. I didnt know they were this good. All I have to do is take care of the ball. Ole Miss (7-0, 4-0 SEC) fell behind 3-0 early in the second quarter, but scored the next 34 points. With a relatively easy win, the Rebels continued their best start since 1962. Ole Miss came into the game giving up just 11.8 points per game, which ranked first in the SEC and second in the country. The Rebels lived up to those numbers, stuffing Tennessees running game and harassing quarterback Justin Worley nearly every time he tried to throw. Worley threw three interceptions and the Volunteers (3-4, 0-3) also lost a fumble. Turnovers were the story of the game, Tennessee coach Butch Jones said. We had a lot of negative yardage. When you are 3 for 16 on third-down conversions you are not giving yourself an opportunity to be in the game and win. Tennessees young offensive line, which includes two starting freshmen, had no answer for a relentless Ole Miss pass rush. The Rebels defence had seven sacks, including 2 1/2 from star freshman Marquis Haynes. Senquez Golson grabbed two interceptions, pushing his league-leading total to seven. Things are rolling for us for sure, Golson said. We have the best defensive line, the best linebacker corps and the most potential. But it doesnt mean anything until the end of the season. Ole Miss has allowed only six touchdowns all season. The Volunteers never came particularly close to the end zone on Saturday and finished with 191 total yards, including zero yards rushing. When you make someone one-dimensional, youve got a good chance to win, Freeze said. I did think we were able to get consistent pressure with our front four. The night started with dominant defence from both sides. Ole Miss didnt earn a first down until its fourth drive and Tennessee took a 3-0 lead early in the second quarter on Aaron Medleys 27-yard field goal. That would be the Volunteers lone offensive highlight. Wallace suffered through a slow start, completing just 4 of his first 15 passes. But two straight completions to Sanders -- a 28-yarder and then a 39-yard touchdown -- gave the Rebels a 7-3 lead midway through the second quarter and finally ignited the offence. He didnt have a standout game on Saturday, but continued to minimize mistakes. He hasnt had a turnover in four SEC games. Golson grabbed his first interception of the game on Tennessees ensuing drive, and Ole Miss turned that into another touchdown when Jaylen Walton ran 7 yards for the score and a 14-3 halftime lead. Tennessee had some decent moments on offence, but couldnt consistently protect Worley when he tried to throw. The 6-foot-4, 220-pound senior was sacked five times and threw two interceptions in the first half. Ole Miss pulled away in the third quarter, pushing its lead to 24-3 on a 28-yard touchdown pass from Wallace to a diving Engram. Worley finished 19 of 34 passing for 191 yards. Josh Malone caught five passes for 75 yards. Linebacker A.J. Johnson had 10 tackles. Tennessee has traditionally dominated the series with Ole Miss, winning 12 straight games from 1984 to 2005. But Ole Miss has changed a lot of trends under third-year coach Hugh Freeze and has now won two out of the last three meetings. If you look at stats, and everybody does, if we score 17, 20 or in the mid-20s, we have a chance to win a lot of games with the way the (defence) is playing, Freeze said. Damarious Randall Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Bernie Kosar Jersey . -- During Kansas shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=austin-corbett-jersey-sale .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Aaron Colvin felt a little numb the last 10 months.It started when he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during the second Senior Bowl practice in January. It continued after he fell to the fourth round of the NFL draft in May. And it surely didnt help that he spent the first 11 weeks of the NFL season on the sideline, waiting for a chance to get back on the field.All that bottled-up emotion came out Sunday after he picked up a fumble and raced 41 yards the other way for his first NFL touchdown.Colvin danced in the end zone, on the sideline and again in the locker room.The Jaguars (2-10) should be the ones really celebrating. Although its still early, the former Oklahoma standout looks like a draft-day steal for the rebuilding franchise.The touchdown was a great feeling, Colvin said. Everything paid off. I had a smile on my face the whole day. Everything was surreal.Colvins scoop and score was a huge play in the 25-24 victory over the New York Giants. It put Jacksonville ahead for the first time after trailing 21-0 late in the second quarter. It also gave the Jaguars two defensive scores in the same game for the first time in franchise history.But it wasnt the rookies only play that caught coach Gus Bradleys eye.Bradley said Monday that Colvin covered the slot so well that Giants quarterback Eli Manning had to move to a different read at least four times.Hes done a nice job, Bradley said. He had a big impact now. There were multiple times where Eli went back and was going to try and hit the slot. By the way he played it, it took that read away and he went to the other side, so you saw him have an impact in that way. His grade was close to every four plays he had an impact on the game, and thats really difficult to do at the nickel position.Its pretty coool to see how hes come along. Zane Gonzalez Jersey. Bradley said Colvin could end up emerging as a starter opposite former seventh-round draft Demetrius McCray. McCray has been impressive since replacing injured veteran Alan Ball and could be a long-term solution in Bradleys aggressive, bump-and-run defensive scheme.Colvin could be another piece, possibly replacing up-and-down starter Dwayne Gratz.As he progresses, that will be something that we look at, Bradley said. But right now I think the learning curve for him at nickel everything is new to him. He did much better (Sunday), so I would say as he progresses he could be a guy that gets some looks on the outside as well.It surely wouldnt surprise Colvin, whose confidence never wavered through the injury.Whenever I play, Im going to make plays there, he said.Since Colvin expected to be a first-round draft pick, he was somewhat disappointed when he was still on draft boards in the fourth round. He even forgot a conversation he had with Bradley at the NFL Combine in February. Colvin was a month removed from knee surgery and in Indianapolis to meet with teams when Bradley pulled him aside and said, We still love you. Im going to come get you. You can bank on that.Colvin forgot about the conversation — until the Jaguars called him on draft day.He spent the next six months getting back to full speed and finally made his NFL debut Nov. 23 at Indianapolis. He finished with one tackle.His second game was much more memorable.It felt great, he said. It kind of just brought me back a little and opened my eyes that everything paid off. It took me a lot to get here — 11 months of rehab. The first game, theres always going to be growing pains, but I harp on myself to get better and come back the next week and make plays.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz